· Be Applied in Seconds
· Increase Nasal Air Flow
· Reduce Nasal Air Pressure
· Be Repositioned During Use
· Make Breathing Easier During Sleep
· Customize your Level of Nasal Expansion
· Provide Congestion Relief from Colds or Allergies
· Deliver Comfort During Dental/Medical Procedures
· Impact Energy & Endurance During Sports Activities
1. Remove the XPandAir® breathing strip from release liner & apply the
large curved end where the nostril & cheek meet.
2. Then with the opposite index finger, hold the strip in place near your nostril and gently pull toward your cheekbone.
You can pull out and up to achieve the desired nasal expansion and comfort, then secure it by pressing down on the end of the strip.
Repeat the process for the other side.
3. Once you’ve completed the initial application you can adjust your breathing strips by gently releasing the tapered end closest to your cheekbone and pulling gently toward your ear and refasten.